What we are looking for:
This is a varied and exciting role in which you will work in a busy and motivated team. All of our employees are focused on delivering a consistently exemplary customer experience. Our retail assistants are offered a competitive salary so if you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within a unique and prestigious family organisation, we would love to hear from you.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong team player with a “can do” attitude and sense of humour
- Great communication skills
- Enthusiasm for providing the very best customer service
- Work with energy, pace and passion
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Forklift licence desirable but not essential
As a general garden centre assistant, you will be responsible for ensuring great customer service. The role is exciting and varied and offers a fantastic opportunity to be part of a high performing team. This is a full-time role, working alternate weekends, with one day off in the week.
- Operating garden centre tills
- Delivering stock to customers
- Providing the highest standards of customer service at all times within the garden centre
- Plant maintenance and care together with helping with the general upkeep of the garden centre
- Liaising with the wider management team to ensure an excellent understanding of products on sale
- Demonstrating a high level of common sense and accuracy throughout all aspects of the Retail Assistant role